All things love DIY (“Company”) is a company that provides art and diy kits and online workshops to kids and adults.
This Website may be accessed only by entities and individuals over the age of legal majority capable of entering into valid contract under applicable law. If You do not qualify, You are not permitted to use the Website.
Third Party Links
Limitation of Liability
Company makes no representation, warranty of any kind, express or implied, regarding the completeness or accuracy of the contents of the Website, or the suitability or availability of the products and/or services that we may offer. Any action that You take based on the contents of the Website is at Your own risk. You are advised to make Your own enquiries to determine if the products and/or services are appropriate for Your intended use.
In no event shall the Company or its affiliates or any of their employees, directors or officers, be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website.
You agree that any dispute or claim related to Your use of the Website is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Mumbai, India, and will be adjudicated as per the laws of India for the time being in force.
You are not required to provide any Personal Information to generally browse the Website. However, the Company may collect certain Personal Information from You when You create an account with the Company to access and use the Services.
For the purposes hereof, “Personal Information” shall mean information that identifies You (identifies an individual) and collected by the Company through Your use of the Website or provided by You in digital form.
f You have created an account with the Company by providing Personal Information for use of the Website or to use Services that we may offer, we may collect Your Personal Information (“Account”).
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of Personal Information:
- Information about your computer and about your visits to and use of the Website and the Services.
- Information that you provide to the company when creating an Account.
- Information that You provide to the Company when using the Services that the Company may offer.
- Information relating to the Service purchased or any other transactions that You enter into through the Website or the Company.
Purpose, Opt Out, and Withdrawal
We use the Personal Information collected from You in various ways, including but not limited to:
- Operate and maintain the Website
- Create and manage the Account
- Provide Services
- Improve, personalize, and expand the Website
- Understand and analyze how You use the Website
- Communicate with You, either directly or through one of the partners, including for customer service, to provide You with updates and other information relating to the Website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Find and prevent fraud.
You may decline to provide Personal Information that is requested from You, but this may affect our ability to provide to You the Services, or to allow Your participation in any activity that is offered through Website.
Personal Information may be disclosed to Company’s partners and associates to deliver the products and Services that may be of interest to You.
Personal Information may be hosted with a third-party data centre, and the servers may be located in jurisdictions outside India. You acknowledge that the data stored in data centres located outside India may be governed by the laws of the jurisdiction in which the data centre is located. You specifically consent to the transfer of Personal Information to the data centres or servers operated by the third-party service providers located in territories outside India that may not have equivalent laws and regulations regarding protection of personal information.
We may disclose Personal Information as follows:
- To service providers and other partners who support the business of the Company, provided however, all such third parties agree not to use the Personal Information for purposes other than for which it is disclosed;
- To a purchaser or successor entity in connection with the sale, merger, assignment, or other transfer of the Company or any of its affiliates, or a business division of the Company or any of its affiliates, or sale of substantially all of the assets of the Company or any of its affiliates;
- If the disclosure is required by law, rule, regulation, or order of a court of competent jurisdiction or governmental authority, or regulatory authority; and